Organization and supervision of technological Installation for liquid nitrogen fertilizers production on customer’s production base effective, using :
- mixture of carbamide and ammonium nitrate,
- modified humic substances / complexing agent
- set of the essencial micronutrient.
Installation is suitable for the production of liquid chlorine-free complex of microfertilizers from mineral concentrates: phosphoric acid, potassium hydroxide, carbamide.
Technological module consists of:
- reactors equipped with high-speed turbo-mixing device;
- hydropercussion flow reactors;
- ultrasound generators with a polarizing element;
- induction heaters.
Suggested technological installation provides a highly active organo-mineral complex of humic concentrates with the following characteristics:
- high purification from the pathogenic organisms, bitumens, toxic substances and heavy metals;
- increased complexing properties provided by multifrequency electropulse and ultrasonic generators;
- multiple immunomodulatory and increased general neuroprotective properties (including protection against UV and other harmful radiation) by modifying the final product using polarization effects;
- reduction of residual radioactivity and chemical toxicity of harvest through the activation of chemical and radioprotective properties of the final product;
- natural soil protoflory development in the working solutions.
The effect of the installation implementation and use of fertilizer:
- reducing the need for the use of standard bulk fertilizers by 2 times and the standard liquid – by 20-30% due to the effectiveness of a suggested product;
- launching the processes of remediation and cleaning of the exhausted soil, creating agro soils on sandy formations in arid zones;
- reducing the cost of liquid fertilizers production by 15-20%, taking into account the transport costs reduction (no need to carry water from a distance);
- an increase in the average yield on all soils by 20 – 25%;
- production of additional concentrates (supplied by “Djala Gold”) is not more than 3-5%, the rest is made on point of use;
- the production is repaid within one field season.
* Example: one installation requires 20-30 people staff (two-shift production).
- production reactor module (excluding communications, additional equipment, industrial premises) with capacity of 20 tons of carbamide and ammonia mixture (LCF)/day – from 50 thousand USD;
- production reactor module (excluding communications, additional equipment, industrial premises) with capacity of 100 tons of carbamide and ammonia mixture (LCF)/day – from 250 thousand USD;
- production unit on hydropercussion flow reactors and ultrasonic wave generators with the capacity from 200 tons / day — from 485 thousand USD;
Technological cycles are protected by patents.
Installation supervision and staff training are performed during the equipment assembly.
Fertilizer formulation is composed according to the customer requirements.